REALTOR® Appointed to Federal Housing Committee
Paul Yorkis of Massachusetts will officially begin his role on the Housing Counseling Federal Advisory Committee later this month.
- Second Chance for Foreclosed Home Owners
- Strategic Realty Trust Sells Bloomingdale Hills Plaza
- The 20 Hottest Housing Markets Right Now
- New Reality? Buyers Face Fewer Choices
- Fannie: The Housing Market Resets Into Catch Up Mode
- Apple's iOS 9 Update Reports More Glitches
- Warren Buffett's real estate lesson
- Fannie to Change Mortgage Purchasing Practices?
- Wells Fargo Center Sold for $78M
- Landlords will hike rents by 8% this year