Sellers Say They're Confident—But Are They Really?
Selling a home is often the largest financial transaction a person will make, but that doesn't mean homeowners want to devote a lot of time to it.
- CFPB Takes First Steps Toward Greater Clarity on RESPA TILA Integrated Disclosure Enforcement
- Top 10 Cities with Most Connected Homes
- Housing Market Overstocked With Older Homes
- Court Slams CFPB For Overreach on RESPA Referrals
- Survey: Pets Drive Millennials' Decision to Buy
- Builders: Negative Media Reports Making Buyers Cautious
- CoStar's People of Note (June 30) CBRE Taps Van Devender MBRE Promotes Aluisi
- Investor Buys Tampa WaWa for $65M
- Dominium Buys Della Vita Apts in Winter Haven
- Property Frenzy Ahead of Amazon's HQ2 Announcement