Va Man Sentenced to 38 Years for Attack on Agent
A judge sentenced a 47-year-old Chesapeake, Va., man this week to nearly four decades in prison for abducting and robbing a real estate agent nearly three years ago.
- CREC Promotes Meerbott Henenfeld to Director
- Major Cities With the Most Listings Below $200K
- Can a Mortgage Rate Buy Down Save a Deal?
- Top Places to Achieve the American Dream
- Texas Architects Will Soon Be Fingerprinted
- Family Proximity is Lower Priority for Buyers
- More Retailers Exploring SaleLeaseback Options Putting More Property in Play
- Improving Lives One Wish at a Time
- Polychron to Congress: We Need Drones
- Replace Green With Eco Friendly: Here's Why