Lawsuit: Zillow Ruined My Ability to Get a Decent Offer
A real estate developer who owns a $150 million spec home says the site falsely recorded that the property was sold for millions less.
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reportedly List Bel Air Home
- In Detroit 87% of Buyers Pay Cash
- Mia Hamm: Here's How to Lead a Team
- Realtor®: Housing Boom Is Officially Back
- The 8 Biggest Concerns for REALTORS®
- A Costly Mistake Homeowners Are Making
- CoStar's People of Note (Nov 3 9)
- Lending Giants Shy Away From FHA Loans
- Speedy Investors Shutting Out Buyers?
- Ellen Page Lists Studio City Home at $105 Million