Lawsuit: Zillow Ruined My Ability to Get a Decent Offer
A real estate developer who owns a $150 million spec home says the site falsely recorded that the property was sold for millions less.
- Is It Wise to Carry a Gun?
- The Waiting Game for Millennials May Be Over
- Man Posing as Agent Arrested in Open House Robbery
- Foreign Interest in US Property Slightly Dips
- An Updated Auto Guide for Real Estate Pros
- Owners of Larger Homes More Likely to Expand
- Buyers Stretch Budgets to Be More Competitive
- Survey: Consumers Bullish on Buying as Spring Kicks Off
- Foreign Buyers Coming to US Are Changing
- Can Social Media Find the Next Hot 'Hood?