Has the 2017 Tax Overhaul Hurt Home Sales?
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act put a cap on some deductions for homeowners. The New York Fed studied what impact that has had on housing.
- Open House Thefts Putting Agents on Alert
- Home Prices Hit a Record High
- How to Help Buyers Beat Out the Competition
- How to woo a Chinese homebuyerin four easy steps
- Cole REIT Buys Amazon DC for $1036M
- Bill Would Ban Tenants From Growing Using Medical Marijuana
- Teachers Can Afford Only 17% of Calif Homes
- Howard Hanna Acquires Allen Tate
- Starwood Property Trust Pays $5635M for 31 Property LIHTC Portfolio Spread Across Florida
- How Much Do Buyers Want Green vs Non Green Features?