Has the 2017 Tax Overhaul Hurt Home Sales?
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act put a cap on some deductions for homeowners. The New York Fed studied what impact that has had on housing.
- Mortgage Fraud Is Back on the Rise
- Strapped for a Present? Try a Whole Town
- Mortgage Applications for Home Purchases Climb 6%
- Mistakenly Declared Bankrupt? Here's What to Do
- 4 Reasons Why Buyers Should Be Happy
- Best places for job growth
- Cash Sales Are Rising Here
- Homes Powered by Ocean Waves Now Possible
- Was Beardsley Eyeing a Coup Against Move?
- Fewer New Homes in the Pipeline