3 Types of Neighbors Your Clients Don't Want
One real estate pro shares the most common type of neighbor complaints he encounters, whether from single-family homeowners or apartment dwellers.
- MPH Hotels Sells Holiday Inn Express in Trinity
- This Causes the Most Damage to a Home
- For Sale: Akon's Modern LA Home Turned Into 'Heaven'
- How Affordable Housing Helps Companies
- Alleged Squatters Move Into Portland Homebuyer's New House
- Major Shifts in Interior Space Preferences
- Overcrowded Open Houses Draw Police
- City Demolishes Wrong House Suspects a Scheme by Homeowner Next Door (Video)
- Weak Job Report Prompts Dropping Rates
- Erosion Sea Levels Threaten Viability of Waterfront Homes