3 Types of Neighbors Your Clients Don't Want
One real estate pro shares the most common type of neighbor complaints he encounters, whether from single-family homeowners or apartment dwellers.
- Here Come 59 Million Buyers!
- Rising Prices Chip Away at Housing Affordability
- More Buyers Are Out Touring Homes
- Waldorf Astoria Sold to Chinese Company for $195 Billion
- Buyers Are on the Hunt But They're Not Buying
- Phoenix Takes Stand Against Plywood on REOs
- Where Are America's Tiniest Apartments?
- Have a Negative Yelp Review? Too Bad Court Says
- 6 States Where Jobs Housing Shine
- Investors Show Slight Favor to Flipping