Oklahoma Approves Home Buyer Savings Accounts
It becomes the 10th state to provide tax-free accounts for residents to save for their first home purchase.
- Home Buyers in a Rush to Beat Higher Rates
- Mediterranean Style Homes Losing Appeal?
- Broker Public Portal Gets More Accessible
- 5 Stats to Watch as Home Sales Rise
- Is Inventory Tightening Again? One Forecast Says Yes
- Millions of Americans are spending too much on housing
- Foreclosures Still Offer 'Substantial' Discounts
- Fewer Options for Home Equity Loans
- The 20 Hottest Housing Markets in October
- ‘Zombie' Vacancies Are Dying Out