Temporary Blip? Homeownership Rate Dips for First Time in 2 Years
The homeownership rate has been on a notable upswing since the start of 2017. So what happened in the first quarter of this year?
- Is ‘Fine' Just Another Four Letter Word?
- Where Property Taxes Are Most Burdensome
- Could Bots Be Targeting Your Website?
- CFPB: Agents Can Receive Closing Disclosure
- Rising Rates Soften Loan Demand in Latest Week
- Freddie: Frozen Housing Markets Thawing
- Shrinking Workspaces Dampen Office Recovery
- Heritage Equities Retains JLL to Handle Leasing for Central Florida Portfolio
- FEMA Changes Encourage Private Flood Insurance
- Working Poor Key to Presidential Victory