Temporary Blip? Homeownership Rate Dips for First Time in 2 Years
The homeownership rate has been on a notable upswing since the start of 2017. So what happened in the first quarter of this year?
- Seller's iPhone 6 House Swap Tactic Pays Off
- This Summer Homes Are Selling Faster
- High Rents Low Rates Top Draws to Owning
- Mortgage Rates Up Slightly This Week
- Multifamily Investors Are Getting Used to 'Normal'
- Existing Home Owners Move in on Market
- Mistakenly Declared Bankrupt? Here's What to Do
- Top 5 First Time Homebuyer Mistakes
- Improved Home Equity Boosts Household Wealth
- 47% of Homes Are Selling in Less Than a Month