Temporary Blip? Homeownership Rate Dips for First Time in 2 Years
The homeownership rate has been on a notable upswing since the start of 2017. So what happened in the first quarter of this year?
- Most HAMP Borrowers Will Soon Face Higher Interest Rates
- Calculating the Cost of a Deck or Patio
- Baby Boomers Chart New Direction in Housing
- Economic Woes Continue to Plague Housing
- Is the End of the Dead Battery Near?
- Mortgage Rates May Be Headed for Record Low
- Hong Kong buyers send London real estate soaring
- 5 Reasons You're Getting Few Online Leads
- The Praedium Group Divests Palm Lake at Tampa Palms
- Real Estate Firms as News Portals Too?