Open Houses Can Still Pay Off New Study Shows
If you've been hesitant to hold open houses, it may be time to rethink that. In some areas, they'll bring a premium to your listing.
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Dec 29 Jan 4 2014
- Zillow: 30 Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Stay Below 4%
- Rates Inch Up Mortgage Applications Recede
- Consumer Sentiment Breaks Record—Again
- FHA's Cost Cuts Cause Loan Demand to Soar
- Can Mortgage Debt Increase Your Life Expectancy?
- Where Homes Are Selling the Fastest
- More Living Under Someone Else'#039;s Roof
- Homeownership Rate Rebounds from 50 Year Low
- Watch List (March 16) IRET Doubling Down on Multifamily in Oil Shocked Upper Midwest