Why That Personal Offer Letter Doesn't Always Work
Some real estate pros are second-guessing the effectiveness of buyers who write a personal offer letter to the seller.
- Making the Choice Between a Good School and a Better House
- Facebook Says It Got More Ad Metrics Wrong
- Bad Habits That May Ruin a Home
- For Sale: Daryl Hannah's Hippie Chic Malibu Retreat
- Sync Your Email and Direct Mail Marketing
- These are the most pet friendly rental markets
- These Are Becoming Millennial Magnet Cities
- CBRE Adds Industrial Services Team in Tampa
- NAR: GOP's Tax Plan ‘Attacks Homeownership'
- The Most Common Contract Contingencies