4 in 5 Landlords Say the Money Is Worth the Stress
Landlords largely agree on the stress of owning investment property, but say the financial rewards overcome the problem.
- How Long Does It Take to Pay Off a Net Zero Home?
- Flood Insurance Hikes: Senate Seems Likely to OK a Delay
- Latest Unemployment Drop May Boost Housing
- New Home Sales Are Skewing to Lower Price Points
- How Buyers Can Irk Sellers
- First Time Buyers Retreat From Spring Market
- Student Housing Is Booming
- With $19B in Sales Agent Sets World Record
- Abandoned New Orleans House Falls on Neighbor's Home
- Lower Rates Aren't Lifting Loan Demand