After Surging Existing Home Sales Deflate in March
“The impact of lower mortgage rates has not yet been fully realized," says NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun.
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 29)
- First time homebuyer? Avoid these states
- Graffiti Artists Sue to Stop Housing That Will Level Their 'Louvre'
- More Millennials Paying Mortgages Themselves: 'We've Got This'
- 'For Sale by Owner' Strategies for Avoiding the Guesswork
- 3 Ways to Improve Customer Connections
- 3 Ways to Make Counteroffers Easier
- 3 Tips to Keep Stainless Steel Shining
- Treatment Centers Can Impact Home Prices
- Affordable Housing Crisis Hits Rural Areas