Study: Homes Near EV Charging Stations Fetch a Premium
Buyers shopping for properties in ZIP codes with many charging stations for electric vehicles likely will pay a higher price, realtor.com® finds.
- Ditch the Leasing Office: Try a Food Truck
- Your State's Most Common Luxury Amenities
- Millennials Seek Out Communal Living Spaces
- Home Sales Dip as Buyers Get ‘Tripped Up'
- Sterling Sells 473000 SF Park Tower in Downtown Tampa (Update)
- Top Likes Dislikes of Working in Real Estate
- Rise in Foreclosures Starts Isolated to a Few States
- Campaign Puts a Face to Homelessness and Goes Viral
- Could Bots Be Targeting Your Website?
- Surge in Rents Lead to Rising Evictions