New Home Starts Fall to 2 Year Low
Housing starts continued to underperform in March, despite calls from the housing industry to build more to help inventory-starved markets.
- Family Becomes First Occupants in 3D Printed Home
- Gov't Shutdown Puts Opportunity Zone Investors in Limbo
- Central FL Multifamily Properties Sold for $62M
- Has the 2017 Tax Overhaul Hurt Home Sales?
- Sneed Joins LandQwest Commercial as Retail Specialist
- More bad news for renters
- Body Found in Apparently Abandoned Home 4 Years After Death
- 5 Ways to Make Your Open House Better
- The Shortcomings of Preapprovals
- Matthew Perry Relists Modern Malibu Home for $1 Million Less