New Home Starts Fall to 2 Year Low
Housing starts continued to underperform in March, despite calls from the housing industry to build more to help inventory-starved markets.
- CoStar's People of Note (Aug 31 Sept 6)
- 4 Maintenance Chores Your Clients Shouldn't Delay
- 3 ‘Dirty Words' of Real Estate?
- App Turns iPhone Taps Into Floor Plans
- Airbnb Sues NYC Says Law Infringes on Hosts' Rights
- Taller Buildings in Exchange for Affordability?
- CFPB Fixes ‘Black Hole' in Mortgage Rules
- Rising Rents Falling Wages Leave More Cash Strapped
- Mortgage Rates Drop Even Lower This Week
- NAR Raises the Bar on Associations