Mortgage Rates Rise Again But Remain Below Yearly Lows
For the third week in a row, mortgage rates inched upward, but economists were quick to reassure home buyers that rates are still low.
- CoStar's People of Note (Jan 26 Feb 1)
- Report: 30% of Luxury Deals Are ‘Suspicious'
- Best Cities for Recent Grads
- Foreclosures Plunge 65% From Peak
- Sellers Are Becoming More Aggressive in Pricing
- More Owners Spruce Up Bathrooms Kitchens
- City Office REIT Secures $171M to Finance Carillon Point
- Smart Home Services to See Huge Growth
- 13 Years After 911: TRIA Reauthorization Lingers
- Report: Urban Population Growth Rivals That of Suburbia