Same Sex Couples Face Harder Time Obtaining Mortgages Study Shows
These borrowers were 73 percent more likely to be denied a home loan than heterosexual couples, even with an equivalent level of risk.
- 10 Festive Cities for Holiday Lovers
- Mortgage Applications Continue Rise as Rates Fall
- Foreign Buyers Lessen Their Investments in US Real Estate
- Latest Mortgage Scam: Owners Pose as Renters
- Mortgage Applications Teeter as Rates Rise
- Is the Trade War Making Chinese Buyers Skittish?
- Tacos Anyone? Real Estate Pro Makes an Offer
- Rental Costs Are Still Surging in These Cities
- Consumers Put Mortgage Payoff Ahead of Other Debt
- February is Best for Housing Bargains