What Online Can't Beat: Consumers Still Like Going to Stores
While they may like browsing for purchases online, consumers still prefer going to stores to buy and be entertained.
- US Home Prices Rise at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Mortgage Rates: Is It a 'Year Full of Surprises'?
- Investment Group Buys 72 Acres in Tampa
- Wells Fargo Lowers the Bar on Jumbo Mortgages
- Westbury at Lake Brandon Sells for $388M
- Hispanics a Major Home Buying Force
- Lowest Mortgage Rate Isn't Always the Best Deal
- A Model Home for Your Tabletop
- Office Lease Up (Jan 4) Thompson Hine Renews 125120 SF in Cleveland's Key Tower
- Mortgage Rates Take Another Dip