What Online Can't Beat: Consumers Still Like Going to Stores
While they may like browsing for purchases online, consumers still prefer going to stores to buy and be entertained.
- Listing Turned Poem Snags $100K Above Ask
- How Dip in Oil Prices Impacts Home Buyers
- New Insurance Protects From Falling Home Values
- Foreign Investment in US Poised for Record?
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Continue to Post Profits
- Where You'll Pay the Most in Electricity Costs
- The 10 Hottest ZIP Codes of 2019 Are Looking Small
- 10 Surprising Cities for Retirement
- 5 Home Inspection Red Flags
- Good Timing for a Spike in Foreclosures?