Report: Do Homeowners Fare Better Than Renters?
“The share of cost-burdened renters remained fairly steady over a decade while the share of cost-burdened owners dropped significantly,” new research notes.
- What Luxury Buyers Desire in a Home
- Where Home Prices Are Rising by the Most
- City States Pull Back on Infrastructure Spending
- Home Flipping Slowdown Could Be Temporary Report Says
- Borrowers Make Fewer Late Payments
- AC Units Targeted in String of Thefts
- Raising the Roof: Stunning Homes Designed by Women
- Millennials vs Baby Boomers: What They Want in Their Homes
- Alorica Expands at President's Plaza II
- Yun: ‘Flashing Yellow Lights on Affordability'