Report: Do Homeowners Fare Better Than Renters?
“The share of cost-burdened renters remained fairly steady over a decade while the share of cost-burdened owners dropped significantly,” new research notes.
- 6 Housing Markets Surged to All Time Highs
- Is the Starter Home Coming Back?
- How to Manage a Mortgage After a Divorce
- Inside Tommy Hilfiger's $75 Million Manhattan Penthouse
- CoStar's People of Note (Nov 9 15)
- Housing's Failure to Launch Buyer Problem
- Woman Sentenced to Prison in Agent's Murder
- Who's affected by the mortgage changes in the House tax bill
- FHA Defends Decision to Lower Fees to Buyers
- Realogy Joins Fortune List