Quicken Loans: Owners Can Use Vrbo Rental Income to Refinance
A recent partnership with Vrbo, a vacation rental firm, plans to allow homeowners to use income earned through short-term rentals to qualify for a mortgage refinance.
- Are Smaller Mortgages Tougher to Get Than High Dollar Ones?
- Do Internet Buyers Think They're Too Smart?
- NAR CEO Search: Make Your Voice Heard
- Vacant Churches Find New Life as Condos
- HUD Investigates Down Payment Aid Programs
- Franchise Breaks into Magazine Business
- Home Buyers Make Less of a Down Payment
- Homeowners Associations in Crisis as 70% Are Underfunded
- Could the Inventory Crunch Worsen?
- Investors Show No Signs of Retreating