Design TV Shows Are Inspiring Optimistic Home Renovators
Watching television programs focused on home remodeling is prompting more buyers to shed some of their fixer-upper fears. Help your clients understand the benefits and setbacks of DIY fixes on a property.
- Tampa Area Self Storage Portfolio Sold for $479M
- Is the ‘Tidy Up' KonMari Craze Dampening the Self Storage Sector?
- 4 Tips to Help Buyers Sellers Choose the Right Remodeler
- What to Expect if Federal Government Shuts Down
- Big Year Predicted for Commercial Success
- Duke Retains JLL for Tampa Industrial Portfolio
- 4 Checks to Protect a Home in the Spring
- Agent Collects Commission in Cryptocurrency
- JV Sells 338 Unit Integra Cove Apts
- Campaign Urges Consumers: ‘Get Realtor®'