Design TV Shows Are Inspiring Optimistic Home Renovators
Watching television programs focused on home remodeling is prompting more buyers to shed some of their fixer-upper fears. Help your clients understand the benefits and setbacks of DIY fixes on a property.
- Jazayri Construction Sells 652 Unit Tampa Multifamily Portfolio
- Marketplace Shopping Center Trades for $192 Million
- Association Spars Over Mayor's Misuse of ‘REALTOR®'
- More Gains in Commercial Sector to Come
- Low Mortgage Rates May Be Losing Pull
- Housing Affordability: ‘It's at a Crisis Level'
- How Popular Hangouts Can Help You Sell
- Realtor®: New Strategy Will Give Us the Edge
- Fannie Mae Settles Plans for New Headquarters
- Ellen Pompeo's Anatomy of a Home Remodel