Waterworld: Could Floating Homes Be the Future?
As sea levels rise, architects are brainstorming ways to make homes more resilient to flooding.
- America's 10 'Coolest' Cities
- Is a neighbor hurting your home's value?
- First Time Buyers Retreat From Spring Market
- What 10 Housing Markets Have Been Overlooked?
- Foreclosures Sink to 13 Year Low
- For Sale: Jane Fonda's Santa Fe Ranch and 'Sanctuary'
- Builders to Millennials: We Need You
- Wanted: Brokers Landlords and Tenants Achieving Success with Green Leases
- Milbrook Properties Buys Cornerstone Pointe Apts in Largo
- How to Get a Glam Home Office