HUD Seeks Input on Maximizing ‘Opportunity Zones'
The Department of Housing and Urban Development is seeking public comment on how it can use “Opportunity Zones” to better benefit residents and communities.
- In Second Deal NAR Gives Commercial Listings More Clout
- Raising the Roof: Homes Designed by Women
- HUD: ‘2015 Is Year of Housing Opportunity'
- Holy Deduction! Judge Rejects Housing Tax Break for the Clergy
- Seller Can't Get Strangers Out of Her Home
- Why 5% Mortgage Rates Aren't a Threat
- 9 Housing Markets Soar to New Price Peaks
- How Many Agents Find New Business
- Many Buyers Priced Out of Top School Districts
- 10 Surprising Cities for Retirement