HUD Seeks Input on Maximizing ‘Opportunity Zones'
The Department of Housing and Urban Development is seeking public comment on how it can use “Opportunity Zones” to better benefit residents and communities.
- The Biggest Smallest Lots in the Country
- Baby Boomers Heading Back to the City
- Fannie Loosens ARM Down Payment Rules
- Mortgage Rates Fall Reverse Recent Upward Trend
- Howard Hanna Acquires Allen Tate
- Why a Weaker Economy Shouldn't Scare You
- Housing Market 2014: What Buyers Sellers Should Brace for Now
- 7 Traits for More Meaningful Networking
- Hispanics Are a Growing Buying Force
- The Top 7 States for Job Growth