HUD Seeks Input on Maximizing ‘Opportunity Zones'
The Department of Housing and Urban Development is seeking public comment on how it can use “Opportunity Zones” to better benefit residents and communities.
- Home Prices Are Still Rising in These Markets
- Mortgage Rates Move Lower Than Last Year
- Landlord Faces Life in Prison for Serial Arsons
- Celebrating Frank Lloyd Wright's 150th Birthday
- Former Mack Cali Chief Rudin Named President of Savills Studley
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 19)
- Key Web Metrics to Show If You're Connecting
- 3 Tech Trends Dominating 2016
- USB C: The New Port Powering Up Devices
- City Offers to Lower Millennials' Student Debt