Mortgage Rates Rise This Week But Don't Worry
Home buyers are showing some rate sensitivity, but they have no reason to be concerned after the latest uptick, economists say.
- Will Cohousing Catch on With Boomers?
- Wal Mart Ground Lease Sells in Sarasota
- 'Real Housewife' Kyle Richards Buys Golf Resort Getaway
- Overcrowded Cities Mix Housing With Business
- ‘Uncertainty' Plagues Market as Contract Signings Drop
- Tommy Bahama Restaurant ' Bar in Sarasota Sold for $68M
- Outdoor Amenities Topping Buyers' Lists
- More Owners May Reconsider That Remodeling Project After All
- Glowing Jobs Report Bolsters Loan Demand
- Affordability Snapshot for the Top 100 Metros