Drop in Mortgage Rates Could Put Market in 2005 Territory
Recent decreases in borrowing costs may help the market for home loans surge to a 14-year high.
- 5 Tips for a Warm Inviting Holiday Open House
- Use Blog Comments to Boost Your Web Traffic
- 5 Ways to Raise the Value of Your Listing
- Best of Suburbia: 10 Top Suburbs for Buying
- Buying a House? Don't Make These Mistakes
- CNBC Turns to NAR for Answers on December Sales Slump
- Crunch Fitness Leases 38000 SF in Tampa
- Landmark Apartment Trust Secures Multifamily Portfolio
- Could Renters Get a Tax Deduction Soon?
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 12)