Listing Prices Just Hit a New High and They're Still Heading Up
“The typical U.S. home list price has set a new high right on the cusp of the spring homebuying season … [and] home prices will likely continue to set new records later this year,” says realtor.com®'s chief economist.
- Why Home Design Is Buzzing About ‘Cwtch'
- One of the Top Fears Holding Renters Back
- Report: Poverty Rates Rising in Suburbs
- Fed Hints at Looming December Rate Hike
- A Surprise Tops the List of Great Markets for Buyers
- The Worst Real Estate Advice Your Clients Hear
- Vacant ‘Zombies' Are Fading Fast in Real Estate
- Which City is the 2019 ‘Best Place to Live' Winner?
- Where You'll Have the Most Annoying Neighbors
- Win for Home Owners in Clean Water Act Case