Listing Prices Just Hit a New High and They're Still Heading Up
“The typical U.S. home list price has set a new high right on the cusp of the spring homebuying season … [and] home prices will likely continue to set new records later this year,” says realtor.com®'s chief economist.
- Single Family to Lead 2014 Construction Market
- Banks Causing Housing Slowdown?
- Selling Concerns Grow Among Home Owners
- UGL Selling DTZ to Private Equity Buyer Group
- Good Neighbors Volunteering Works Programs Seek 2017 Entries
- 4 Reasons to Get Happy About Housing
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Fixed Rate Drops
- More Millennials Are Stuck in a Rental Trap
- Land Costs Have Skyrocketed Over 40 Years
- Consumers Upbeat So Why Are Sales Falling?