Study: Can High Rents Cause Health Problems?
Skyrocketing rental prices may be causing more damage beyond Americans' bank accounts.
- Could Interest Rates Get Buyers Off the Fence?
- What's Hot Not in Home Decor in 2016
- Mortgage Applications Plunge Near 5 Year Low
- NAR at Cannes: Showcasing Global Opportunities
- What a Government Shutdown Means for FHA Lending
- Texas Oil Boom Brings Rush of New Residents
- Heritage Equities Retains JLL to Handle Leasing for Central Florida Portfolio
- For the Fourth Straight Week Mortgage Rates Rise
- Fireplaces Spark Interest in Buyers
- US Housing Market Seeing Signs of a Spring Thaw