Self Employed Clients? Loan Approval Chances Just Got Better
New procedures from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are trying to remove some of the friction that self-employers face when homebuying.
- 4 Signs That Industrial Real Estate is Booming
- After foreclosures home buyers are back
- The Word From DC: Foundation
- 25M Americans Live in High Risk Hazard Areas
- Mortgage Rates Below 4%: Sparking a Boom or Just a Boomlet?
- Buyers Are Flooding Into These 10 Markets
- 7 Booming Cities for Jobs
- ‘Foot Fetish' Caller Resurfaces in Houston
- Beverly Carter's Family Sues Her Brokerage
- Save A Lot Leases 16000 SF in Tarpon Springs