Self Employed Clients? Loan Approval Chances Just Got Better
New procedures from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are trying to remove some of the friction that self-employers face when homebuying.
- Mortgage Applications Drop as Borrowing Costs Rise
- Clear Capital Pops Housing Bubble Fears
- Is New Loan Rule Nudging Borrowers to Lie?
- Large Gender Wage Gap in Real Estate
- PODS Leases 13000 SF in Clearwater
- Builders Feel Like It's 2005
- 3 Window Options for Aging in Place
- REALTORS® Remain Confident in Market Outlook
- Existing Home Sales at Highest Pace in 9 Years
- This Wireless Device Can Read Your Emotions