Report: Homes Became Less Affordable in Q1 2019
Median home prices in the first quarter of 2019 were not affordable to people making the average wage in 71 percent of U.S. counties.
- More Homebuyers Willing to Compromise
- Office Market Reaches Recovery ‘Sweet Spot'
- Buyers Get Extended Offer Period on REOs
- Move Inc Open Letter Details its Acquisition by News Corp
- Equity Office Sells Park Place for $22M
- Green Matters in Real Estate Surveys Show
- The 2019 Color of the Year Is
- Mortgage tax breaks trickle up new study shows
- Millennials Are Most Upbeat About Finances
- Firms Change Tactics When Moving Workers