Mortgage Rates Post Biggest Drop in a Decade
The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage plunged 22 basis points this week. Home buyers may want to rush to lock in the lower rates.
- Rental Costs Eat Up 70% of Your Income Here
- Great places for clean air
- Mortgage Company Touts 8 Day Closings
- Renovations Homeowners Are Eyeing This Year
- This Chart Reveals Who Gained the Most Equity
- How to Address Transgender Bathroom Issues
- 10 US Housing Markets on the Rebound Right Now
- Where the Most Listings Are Undergoing Price Drops
- These Plants Can Improve a Home's Air Quality
- Is Amazon Tiptoeing Into Home Selling?