Mortgage Rates Post Biggest Drop in a Decade
The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage plunged 22 basis points this week. Home buyers may want to rush to lock in the lower rates.
- Boomers' Demand Shifts to Change Real Estate
- Can Snapchat Help Brands Connect?
- LGBT Buyers Fear Discrimination
- 2 Billion Records Exposed in Smart Home Device Breach
- Big Boosts for REALTOR® Brand
- Google+ Disconnects from YouTube
- Mortgage Rates Fall to 3 Month Low
- Chinese Buyers Flood US Housing Market
- Freddie: 2014 Holds Big Shift for Housing
- 12 Apartment Boom Towns