Mortgage Rates Have Dropped ‘Dramatically' Since Start of the Year
The lower borrowing costs should help affordability, Freddie Mac's chief economist says.
- Planning to Buy a Home in 2014? Get Ready Now
- Good news: Homeowners spend like it's 2006
- How to turn your home into a cash machine during the pope's visit
- Messaging Apps Are Growing in Popularity
- FirstService Planning to Spin Off Colliers as Separate Public Company
- More Builders Say Energy Efficiency Is Priority
- Banks Easing Up on Credit?
- Central FL Multifamily Properties Sold for $62M
- REALTORS® Showcase Political Influence
- Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas Double Down