Getting a Mortgage Becomes Easier for the Self Employed
Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have recently made changes to an automated system that could help more self-employed individuals qualify for a mortgage.
- 'Real Housewives' Stars Slapped With Prison Time
- Asking Prices Zoom to Record Highs
- Obama: FHA Premium Cut Helps Middle Class
- CoStar's People of Note (Nov 13)
- Spec Building Meets Entry Level Demand
- Where Higher Wages Spur More Home Sales
- Pending Home Sales Up in Nearly All Regions
- Could Value Range Pricing Become a Thing?
- Want to keep your job? Rent don't buy!
- What Happened to Black Homeownership?