More Owners May Reconsider That Remodeling Project After All
The home-remodeling frenzy may be losing some steam. Learn why.
- Low Inventory Spurs More All Cash Offers
- Housing Starts Permits Tumble; Mortgage Applications Fall
- 10 Cities That Have Changed the Most
- HUD's $38M Fight for Fair Housing
- Davis Joins NorthMarq Capital in Tampa
- Study: Cash Buyers Bought at 23% Discount
- Lennar Homes Purchase 65 Acres for $43M
- Survey: Americans See More Affordability in Housing
- Dwindling Competition for Home Buyers?
- DIY Mortgage Applications