Are Entire Build to Rent Communities Coming?
Investors believe new-home construction may be key to growing their single-family rental portfolios.
- Living in a 'Haunted' House Was 'Life Changing' Homeowners Say
- Experts Shoot Down Housing Bubble Warnings
- It's Final: News Corp Acquires Realtor®
- One Builder Banks on Going Cheaper
- Millennials Outnumber Baby Boomers: A Cue for Real Estate?
- More Commercial Deals Don't Need an Appraisal
- Office Lease Up (Apr 13) Ally Financial Signs 322000 SF HQs Lease in Detroit CBD
- Builder Labor Shortage Grows More Severe
- Mortgage Rates Take a Slight Dip This Week
- Newark plots sweet Valentine deals with $1000 land sales