Microsoft Gives $500M for Affordable Housing in Seattle
Microsoft is looking to address the shortage of affordable housing in the Seattle area, where the software giant is based.
- Don't Be a Presenter—Be a Storyteller
- Dalfen America Sells Fountain Oaks Business Center
- Hotter Rental Demand Forces Apartment Costs to Rise
- In Memoriam: 1987 NAR President William M Moore
- Will Hottest Housing Markets Cool in 2014?
- Ellen Pompeo's Anatomy of a Home Remodel
- Agent Held at Gunpoint at Home Showing
- Blog Themes Cater to Real Estate Pros
- Luxury Home Hotspots
- 5 Tips for a Warm Inviting Holiday Open House