Homebuilder Settles Building Defect Accusations in Florida
PulteGroup has reportedly reached a settlement over allegedly constructing homes that failed to meet the state's building codes.
- All Cash Sales Dominate Market
- ‘We're in an Affordability Crisis'
- Affordability Still Plagues Many Households
- 6 Hot Spots for Retirees
- 15 Housing Markets Outperforming the Rest
- Are "Bestie Hoods" the Next Thing?
- We've Moved!
- FHFA Seeks to Expand Mortgage Access
- ‘Property Wars' Star Ordered to Close Business
- Report: Young Families Should Live Here