Homebuilder Settles Building Defect Accusations in Florida
PulteGroup has reportedly reached a settlement over allegedly constructing homes that failed to meet the state's building codes.
- Hachem Sells Two Tampa Bay Area Apts for $21M
- Could Value Range Pricing Become a Thing?
- Strip Mall Market Slow to Recover
- The Worst Real Estate Advice Your Clients Hear
- Decks vs Patios: Which Is More Popular?
- Expect Home Prices to Keep Rising but Not So Fast
- These Cities Boast the Cleanest Air
- First Time Buyers Fuel Latest Sales Boost
- Single Family Rentals Remain in Demand
- Prime Estates Acquires Whole Foods Market in Tampa