Keep Down Payment Amount Flexible NAR Testifies
A bill to reform the system that makes funds available for mortgages got a hearing today in the House.
- Buyers flocked to foreclosures and many paid cash
- Consumers Say This Is the Ideal Down Payment
- Selling This Building Is No Picnic
- T3 Sixty Ranks Top MLSs REALTOR® Associations
- SRS Real Estate Partners Welcomes New SVP
- PAC Acquires The Venue at Lakewood Ranch for $474M
- Economists Bullish on Single Family Rentals
- Owners Spend More to Spruce Up Newer Homes Than Older Homes
- Prediction: 2014 the 'Year of the Big Move'
- Housing Affordability Still High For Now