Large Small Markets See Diverging Pricing Trends
A tale of two housing markets is unfolding nationwide, with homes in large cities seeing deep price cuts while those in smaller markets experience growth.
- FHFA Hints at Aid for Underwater Owners
- Higher Home Values Chip Away at Affordability
- How much you need to make per hour to afford a rental in the US
- Housing Hit by a ‘Hangover'
- Did Your Home Go on the Market Before You Were Ready?
- Inventory Is Tight in This Price Bracket
- Pop Star Kesha Buys Sedate Bungalow in Venice California
- 5 Home Design Trends to Watch in 2019
- Poll Shows Growing Distrust Among Neighbors
- Mortgage Rates Are Staying Low