Real Estate Scam Targets Elderly Homeowners
Seniors are being targeted in a real estate scam that tries to get them to sign over their home for far below market value.
- Foreclosure Rates Near a ‘Significant Milestone'
- Squatters Beware: States Are Revising Adverse Possession Laws
- Fewer Buyers Are Bringing All Cash to Close
- March's Hot List: The 20 Top Performers
- Most Expensive Bills Your Clients Will Pay
- Ashford Prime Enters Sales Agreement for Ritz Carlton Sarasota
- Nancy Grace Sells Atlanta Home as She Builds a New House
- ‘We're in an Affordability Crisis'
- Mortgage Applications Post Solid Jump
- Labor Shortage Causes Headaches for Builders