Inflated Appraisals May Force FHA to Raise Borrowing Costs
Overvalued homes are partly responsible for what the agency expects to be a $14.4 billion loss in mortgage insurance over the next few years.
- Can Medians Offer Housing Crunch Solutions?
- Rising Mortgage Rates Won't Spook Buyers
- Ben Bernanke can't refinance: Tough lending standards
- 3 New Year's Resolutions for Buyers in 2017
- 3 Smart Strategies for Investors
- Renters May Get Upper Hand in 2017
- 5 Insurance Tips for Home Renovation Projects
- Your City Ranked on Housing Vacancies
- People Make Perfect Props in Listings
- Refinance Rush Ahead of Fed's Decision