Where (and Why) Budgets Are Stretched the Farthest
In certain areas of the country, residents are living beyond their means. But researchers find it's not necessarily home prices that cause the disconnect.
- What's Coming for the 2017 Housing Market?
- Study: Housing Affordability Woes Hit African Americans Hardest
- Mortgage Rates Ease From Yearly High
- Most Markets Near Peak; No Signs of Bubble
- US Sees Record Low Natural Disaster Activity in 2013
- Crunching the Latest Foreclosure Numbers
- 9 Markets With the Highest Share of Equity
- Buyers Want a Playroom for the Kids
- Silicon Valley Dominates Top Luxury Market List
- FHFA Raises Conforming Loan Limits for 2020