‘Zombie' Vacancies Are Dying Out
It turns out the hot housing market is a threat to one notorious housing market scourge: the zombie foreclosure.
- More Home Owners Warm Up to Idea of Selling
- High Street Raises $350 Million for Core Plus Industrial Fund
- Tapping Into Home Equity the Right Way and the Wrong Way
- Foreclosure Firms Look to Rebrand Themselves
- 14 Priciest Neighborhoods for Renters
- Home Price Surge Finally at an End?
- FHA says it won't need another bailout
- More New Homes Are Entering the Pipeline
- Why Builders Are Worried About Millennials
- Belle Amie Anthem Realty Acquires BMO Bank Bldg