Florida Panhandle's Commercial Real Estate Market May Face Lengthy Recovery
First Federal Bank in Panama City, Florida.Credit: Jeff Gammons, @StormVisuals As workers assess the property devastation on the Florida panhandle from Hurricane Michael, the condition of the area's commercial real estate is on display over at the region's retail center for the past 40 years, the Panama City Mall. It remained closed 'ndash; and the owners haven't even been able to start determining whe
- Polychron: Obama 'Gets Us as REALTORS®'
- Tiny home living is having a moment
- Which Is the Best Home Security System?
- Luxury Homes for Sale in Sun Kissed Climes
- Marriott Launching Home Sharing Platform to Compete With Airbnb
- One Builder Banks on Going Cheaper
- Mortgage Rates Jump to 3 Month High
- Building Reality Into the American Dream
- How to Spot a Home Improvement Scam
- PREI Acquires Retail Office Portion of Mercato