Florida Panhandle's Commercial Real Estate Market May Face Lengthy Recovery
First Federal Bank in Panama City, Florida.Credit: Jeff Gammons, @StormVisuals As workers assess the property devastation on the Florida panhandle from Hurricane Michael, the condition of the area's commercial real estate is on display over at the region's retail center for the past 40 years, the Panama City Mall. It remained closed 'ndash; and the owners haven't even been able to start determining whe
- Largest Home Builder Enters 'Bargain' Market
- Why mortgage rates haven't risen as expected
- America's Best Small Town to Live In Is
- Warren Buffett's real estate lesson
- Realtor® Posts Record Growth
- Report: Do Homeowners Fare Better Than Renters?
- Housing Demand Rises Supply Is Bigger Issue
- Spring Thaw? Better Days Ahead for Housing
- REALTORS® in Costume: What Would You Dress Up As for a Listing?
- Understanding A Client's Unspoken Words