Why Were Fewer Contracts Signed in August?
Pending home sales continued to fall last month, marking the eighth consecutive month for annual decreases.
- Mortgage Rates Inch Up This Week
- Title Company Accused of Stealing Funds
- Push to Give Steve Jobs' Home Historical Status
- Son Vacates Parents' Home Under Court Order
- Apartment Vacancy Rate Falls to 4% in US
- Should You Sell a House Under the Radar?
- Luxury Home Prices Soar Even More
- Loan Demand Continues to Soften
- Hamilton Bay Sold for $436M
- Home Prices Reach an All Time High