Why Were Fewer Contracts Signed in August?
Pending home sales continued to fall last month, marking the eighth consecutive month for annual decreases.
- 4 Activities That Waste Your Time
- Homes Lost to Foreclosure Hit 6 year Low Last Year
- Mitchell Joins Cassidy Turley
- Man Arrested After Attack on Tenn Agent
- Why Buyers May Find Mortgages Easier to Get
- Are You Using 123456 as Your Password?
- The 10 'Easiest' Places to Buy a Home
- Dorms for Adults Is a Trend Gaining Steam
- Immigration Concerns Rattle Some Real Estate Moves
- Mortgage Lenders Reportedly Accepting Lower Down Payments