Rising Mortgage Costs Remain Below 2006 07 Peak
The typical mortgage payment nationwide in June rose 15.1 percent year over year, according to CoreLogic.
- Why Are Some Owners Stuck in Place?
- Mortgage Applications Rise As Rates Climb
- Do You Live in a Smart Town?
- Tight Inventories Prompt Overbidding
- Man Found Guilty in Ark Agent's Murder
- Owners More Upbeat About Home Values
- Air in Green Homes May Be A Health Risk
- Top Fed Official: Rapid Hikes in US Interest Rates Unlikely
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 26)
- Search Keywords with New Facebook Tool