Builders Warn Trade War Is Now Hitting Housing
The latest round of tariffs “could have major ramifications for the housing industry,” the builders' trade group warns.
- Ferguson Case Takes Toll on Housing Market
- NAR Chief Economist: Latest Contract Signing Dip Is Temporary
- 3 Communication Traits You Need to Have
- Lauren Conrad Lists Laguna Beach House for $2795 Million
- Renters May Get Upper Hand in 2017
- Tornado Victims' Rebuild Leaves Them Feeling Abandoned
- Building Giant: Standard Pacific Ryland Merge
- 5 ways your home is changing
- Are Some Housing Markets Overheating?
- The Next Big Home Feature Buyers Want?