Survey: Married LGBT Couples Swarm the ‘Move Up' Market
Since the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide, gay and lesbian home buyers have been increasing their purchasing power.
- Facebook Mulls Relocation Over Housing Costs
- New Fed Chair Showing More Flexibility on Interest Rates
- Keith Olbermann is thrilled he sold his Trump apartment
- Seattle's Bold Move: Nix Single Family Zoning?
- Global Effort to Curb Chinese Investment
- More Millennials Are Stuck in a Rental Trap
- Credit Mistakes Potential Home Buyers Make
- Average US Rate on 30 Year Loan at 441%
- For Sale: Homes With Luxurious Pools and Spas
- Homebuying Remains a Bargain Renting Is Getting More Costly