Survey: Married LGBT Couples Swarm the ‘Move Up' Market
Since the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide, gay and lesbian home buyers have been increasing their purchasing power.
- The Microkitchen: An Urban Trend?
- Mortgage Rates Ease for Second Consecutive Week
- Expect Low Down Payment Mortgages to Require Good Credit
- 'Modern Family' Lifts the REALTOR® Brand
- A Big Threat Facing Homebuilding
- Help Your Clients Count Their Chickens
- Buyers Prove Sensitive to Mortgage Rates
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs Drops Price on Swanky Manhattan Condo
- The Most Least Expensive Cars to Insure
- First Time House Hunters Lose in Busy US Homebuying Season