Minority Neighborhoods See Biggest Gains in Home Equity
Homes in neighborhoods that are predominantly populated by minority families have seen substantial gains in home equity over the last four years. But has it been enough to close the gap between them and white neighborhoods?
- CoStar's People of Note (June 15 21)
- For Bigger Homebuying Value Look in These Smaller Markets
- ‘You're Darned Tootin' I Can Sell Your House'
- Has the 2017 Tax Overhaul Hurt Home Sales?
- Confidence in Multifamily at All Time High
- Can tiny homes solve homelessness?
- Fannie to Change Mortgage Purchasing Practices?
- For Sale: Dome Home in Sedona Was Shaped to Be a Standout
- Where Price Per Square Foot Is Highest Lowest
- Home Mortgage Rates Head Down Again