Minority Neighborhoods See Biggest Gains in Home Equity
Homes in neighborhoods that are predominantly populated by minority families have seen substantial gains in home equity over the last four years. But has it been enough to close the gap between them and white neighborhoods?
- REALTORS® Go the Distance for Habitat
- Mortgage Rates Set New High for the Year
- Dade City MOB Trades for $25M
- Highest property taxes in America
- Is Your Mortgage Costing You Your Constitutional Rights?
- JPMorgan to Pay Fannie Freddie $51B
- An MLS Is Using AI to Populate Fields Automatically
- Your Online Sphere is Larger Than You Think
- Median Age of Maturing US Housing Stock is 37
- Windermere Names First COO