Downtown Tampa Prepares for First Speculative Build Office Tower in 25 Years
Image credit: Cookfox Architects Locally based developer Strategic Property Partners plans to begin construction on 1001 Water Street, a 20-story office tower in downtown Tampa, Florida. Part of the $3 billion Water Street Tampa renovation project, 1001 Water Street would be the first office tower built in Tampa's central business district in more than 25 years. Perhaps even more notable, this tower would be built on a speculative basis, providing...
- Coves of Brighton Bay Sells for $364M
- ZipRealty Ranks Most Affordable Housing Markets for 2014
- Ksinger Campo Renews 27000 SF Lease at Tampa City Center
- Pending Home Sales Jump End Losing Streak
- Perfect Opportunity for Move Inc?
- 2 Bank Giants Fined for Mortgage Kickbacks
- Higher Interest Rates Press On Loan Demand
- Robbins Property Associates Pays $30M for Multifamily Community in Brandon
- Planning to Buy a Home in 2014? Get Ready Now
- A Secret Amenity Couples Want: 2 Masters