Downtown Tampa Prepares for First Speculative Build Office Tower in 25 Years
Image credit: Cookfox Architects Locally based developer Strategic Property Partners plans to begin construction on 1001 Water Street, a 20-story office tower in downtown Tampa, Florida. Part of the $3 billion Water Street Tampa renovation project, 1001 Water Street would be the first office tower built in Tampa's central business district in more than 25 years. Perhaps even more notable, this tower would be built on a speculative basis, providing...
- To Buyers Mortgage Rates May Be Overrated
- Insula Properties Sells Ridgestone Apts in Hudson
- How to Get Sellers to Trust Your Price Advice
- Office Lease Up (Feb 1) Omnicom Renews 167000 SF Lease at SL Green's News Bldg
- Most Expensive Bills Your Clients Will Pay
- Real Estate Companies Named ‘World's Most Ethical'
- And the Top Mortgage Servicers Are
- Modify Your Approach to Luxury Clients
- Real Estate Scam Targets Elderly Homeowners
- 12M New Households 1M Fewer Homeowners