Home Flips Plunge as Distressed Inventory Dries Up
Investors retreat from the fix-and-flip market, as fewer properties are available at deep discounts.
- Tenant Group: Fake Reno Filings Meant to Drive Out Renters
- Congressmen: ‘I Can't Afford an Apartment'
- Keep in Touch: Up Your E mail Subscribers
- Study: Broken Hearts Send Young Adults Back Home
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 24)
- Spruce Street Bldgs Sold for $6M
- 2013 Year End Foreclosure Report: Filings Fall 26%
- 5 Email Subject Lines Clients Won't Click
- Single Family Starts Zoom to 7 Year High
- Loan Demand Gets a Lift From Rate Drop