Home Flips Plunge as Distressed Inventory Dries Up
Investors retreat from the fix-and-flip market, as fewer properties are available at deep discounts.
- Battles Brew Over Dying Neighborhoods
- 74 Arrested After Wire Fraud Investigation
- Lot Prices in Midwest Hit Record High
- Warren Buffett's real estate lesson
- Ready for a New Home?
- Foreclosures Still Offer 'Substantial' Discounts
- 4 Renovation Myths Reality TV Shows Propagate
- REALTORS® Go the Distance for Habitat
- Survey: 70% Say Housing Crisis Isn't Over
- Renters Burdened More Than Owners